- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Your data protection rights
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Three Media Associates Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Three Media Associates Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a client survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Voluntarily complete a contact form or product information request.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Three Media Associates Ltd may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- User database management, HubSpot CRM, Mailchimp
Data may be processed outside the European Union
Our websites are hosted in the United Kingdom.
We may also use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects of our business.
Accordingly, data obtained within the UK or any other country could be processed outside the European Union.
How will we use your data?
Three Media Associates Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
- Contact you about products and services.
- Manage our relationship with you.
If you agree, Three Media Associates Ltd may share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Arcitecta Pty Ltd
- Symbox Limited
Job application and employment
If you send us information in connection with a job application, we may keep it for up to three years in case we decide to contact you at a later date.
If we employ you, we collect information about you and your work from time to time throughout the period of your employment. This information will be used only for purposes directly relevant to your employment. After your employment has ended, we will keep your file for six years before destroying or deleting it.
How do we store your data?
Three Media Associates Ltd securely stores your data on our servers.~
Three Media Associates Ltd will retain your data for a period of 3 years. Once this time period has expired, we will permanently delete your data.
Three Media Associates Ltd would like to send you information about products and services which we think will be of interest to you, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Arcitecta Pty Ltd, Symbox Limited
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Three Media Associates Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the link within the Marketing communications.
Your Data Protection Rights
Three Media Associates Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Three Media Associates Ltd provide copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Three Media Associates Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
You also have the right to request Three Media Associates Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Three Media Associates Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Three Media Associates Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Three Media Associates Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email to email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functional – Three Media Associates Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and your location. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Three Media Associates Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Three Media Associates Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for marketing purposes.
How to Manage Cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Three Media Associates Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Telephone: +44 303 123 1113
Live chat: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/live-chat
UK Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane
Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
and agree to its terms and conditions.